Checkweigher Indumak is an equipment that can be installed in the VFFS in order to check the weight of each bag, meeting the requirements of the legislation regarding the weight variation. Checkweigher reject bags that are not within the desired range.
Static checkweigher is an equipment installed just after the VFFS, weighing 100% of the bags. After weighing, the equipment rejects the light or heavy bags, avoiding that they are sent to the final consumer.
• To weight every single bag, classify the ones that are in the desired weigh range and reject the ones that are out;
• Meets requirements of current legislation
• Recipe up to 40 kinds of products
• User-friendly programming
• Auto zero tracking technology
• Rejecting system adaptive accordantly with the layout
• Screen to check the doser controller
• Screen to check statistics
Note: 1) In Indumak Checkweigher is included the routine of auto zero, which confers safety and accuracy in weighing. In each new package weighing, if there is any residue of product deposited on the scale, it will not be considered in the next weighing.
• Production monitored through network
• Rejection cylinder in the VFFS outfeed conveyor
• Interface support
• Stainless steel frame